If you are into carbon credit, business, agriculture, product & business model innovation, or simply scaling up your team, this is the right episode for you.
Robin Saluoks is the CEO & co-founder of eAgronom.
eAgronom is a platform which brings economic benefits to sustainable farmers.
Farmers get paid for improving their soil and sequestrating carbon.
🚀 In 2021 eAgronom onboarded 150 farmers who contributed to remove 100k tonnes of CO2 from the atmosphere
🚀 They raised a series A round of $7 million
🚀 72 FTEs across the world, less than half of them in Estonia
In this mini-series you will learn:
- What’s the difference between carbon credits and carbon neutral
- How to see opportunities where others see obstacles
- How to introduce a new attractive business model to the farming industry?
- How to stay focused on your vision?
- How to get new talents to join your company?
This episode is Part 2 of a four-part series of our conversation with Robin, make sure you check out Part 1 here
Save time: get a summary of all episode’s advice by subscribing to the Mission First newsletter - here
Connect with us on Linkedin > here
Instagram - here