If you are into AI, data, mental health, building B2B2C business, pivoting, OKRs, sales. This episode is for you.
How can you say you are running a successful mental health company?
How do you calculate the profitability of an employee mental health program?
Kimberly Breuer, co-CEO of Likeminded (and a psychologist herself) will share her experience in this episode
Likeminded is a solution for mental health at work. They developed a data-driven mental health solution that ensures it is highly efficient at improving mental health but also scalable!
Customers get access to different support formats from 101 sessions, to digital exercises to group sessions.
The data-driven approach of the platform guides the users through their journey.
- Is improving the well-being of more than 20’000 employees
- Pivoted successfully from B2C to B2B after one year
- Is raising Series A at the moment
- has 40+ employees
Kimberly shared her learnings about 💡 How to build a successful mental health company based on data and machine learning 💡
In this episode you will learn:
- How the idea of Likeminded was born?
- How they decided to have 4 people co-founding the company
- What helped them make the decision to pivot from B2C to B2B after a year into the business?
- What’s it like to pitch a non-existent product
- When do you know you found a product market
- The benefits of being data-based
- How to choose your set of data you collect
- The hardest part about machine learning setup in a company
- OKRs and how they help to keep you focused
- From founders sales to global sales
- Short vs long-term benefits when launching a business
Watch the full episode on YouTube - HERE
Watch my video presentation “3 key strategies to grow a following of 7500+ changemakers on Linkedin” 👉 watch presentation
Save time: get a summary of all episode’s advice by subscribing to the Mission First newsletter - here
LinkedIn - follow us on LinkedIn
YouTube - follow us on YouTube
Instagram - follow us on Instagram
TikTok - follow us on TikTok